Process Service in Sebastian County
Sebastian County attorneys and collections agencies, you need McKinney Process Service! It can be a major hassle to track down someone to whom you need to serve a court subpoena or other legal notice. Ditch the hassle and let McKinney Process Service handle everything for you! When you work with McKinney Process Service, we will:
- Accept legal documents to serve from law firms and process companies via fax and email
- Make our first attempt at process service within three days
- Make our best effort at having all legal documents served within five days
- Provide you with up-to-date proof of service and status tracking through our online portal
- Mail you the notarized Affidavit of Service at no extra charge
- Run skip tracing searches to locate a hard-to-find defendant
- Provide unlimited attempts at one address, possibly two, depending on the addresses provided upfront
The team at McKinney Process Service are appointed process servers, so you can trust that we’ll get the job done and have your legal notice served quickly and properly. We also provide a variety of additional services, so let us handle all of your process service needs. Need national service? Just ask! Same-day service? We are happy to work with you!
Are you a legal team or collections agency who routinely need process service? We offer a discount for higher volumes and regular service of process work. Simply set up an account with us and let us reward your customer loyalty. Call today to schedule your Sebastian County legal notice service with McKinney Process Service!